You are invited to Steamy Transitions, the joint AGM of three like-minded theatre companies – urban ink productions, Screaming Weenie and Visceral Visions at SFU’s World Art Centre.
Monday, November 28th, 2011 • 6:30-8:30pm
SFU Woodward’s, World Art Centre
149 West Hastings, between Abbott and Cambie
Our respective Boards have taken up the challenge, as to who can have the fastest AGM.
We will joyfully share the highlights from each company’s season, core business then enjoy some drinks, reception and cabaret. All three companies have a mandate for diversity and excellence, and all three have a very steamy production this year. Diversity, excellence and fun are good reasons to celebrate the year, at the Steamy Transitions 3-Way AGM. Do join us!
Door Prizes: 2 tix to La Cage Aux Folles (Vancouver Playhouse)
2 tix Confessions of the Other Woman (urban ink/VIsceral Visions)
2 tix All the Worlds A Stage (Screaming Weenie)
Steamy Transitions Annual General Meeting Agenda:
- 6:30 Doors open/ registration/ drinks
- 6:45 Welcome and AGM ground-rules
- 7:00 Screaming Weenie overview
- 7:10 urban ink overview7:20 Visceral Visions overview
- 7:30 – 7:45 Joint AGM Challenge aka The Board Game: which chair can conduct the boring business fastest?
- 7:45 – 8:30 Drinks, Reception and Cabaret