The Drive for 7-5!
The video below will tell you a little more about who we are and what we’re doing:
We’ve called our 2014/15 fundraising campaign “The Drive for 7-5” because our goal is to raise $7,500 by the end of the season.
It’s a lofty goal, but we’ve never been one to shy away from lofty goals – as a company dedicated to social justice, reaching for what conventional opinion considers unreachable is simply part of what we do.
Here’s how a little can go a long way:
- $20: 1 book of transit tickets for our Telling It Bent youth participants
- $50: 1 day’s piano rental for our Screaming Weenie cabarets
- $100: Script printing/photocopying for a standard mainstage production
- $250: ASL (American Sign Language) interpretation for a reading
- $500: ASL interpretation for a mainstage production
- $750: 1 week’s engagement of a professional actor for a mainstage production
- $1,000: Facilitator’s fee for Telling It Bent
- $2,000: Cost of a venue for a 2-week run
- $2,500: Set Designer’s salary for a mainstage production
- $3,500: Set, props and costumes for mainstage production
- $5,000: Director’s salary for a mainstage production
Consider donating today.
*Please note, cheques should be made out to “Screaming Weenie Productions Society”.
Mailing Address: 220-111 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC, V6B 1H4